[ZendTo] Re: Unable to Upload

Chris Barber chris at techquility.net
Thu May 19 21:37:17 BST 2011

We are checking out ZendTo, trying to make it functional to our university customers. I've followed the documentation as much as I could but when I attempt to upload a file I get the attached error. Any ideas on what this might be would be very helpful.

Cheers,
Ken

Ken, are you using one of the pre-made virtual machines?

If so, I ran into this issue once or twice. It turned out to be a permissions issue with the virus scanner (Clamav)
I can't remember off the top of my head what file or directory was the culprit though. I seem to remember that if you run "freshclam" from the shell it comes back with a permissions error. I was able to fix the scanning problem by fixing whatever file or folder freshclam was complaining about.

Hope this helps,
Chris