[ZendTo] Re: Revisiting the Return-Path change from Sept. 2010 archive

Naz Snidanko NSnidanko at wajax.com
Thu May 19 17:20:37 BST 2011

Hi Jules,

Unfortunately it doesn't work with Reply-To: header. We experimented with it before and bounce backs (in early versions of ZendTo) don't get bounced to the email address specified by this header. The only working way, and I m currently using it in production, is to create additional function in NSSDropbox.php which properly generates Return-Path :

 public function deliverEmail_fix(
    $toAddr,
    $fromAddr,
    $subject,
    $content
  )
  {
        $tmp_msg_string = "To: $toAddr\nSubject:  $subject\n\n$content\n";
        $tmp_handle = popen ("/usr/lib/sendmail -f$fromAddr $toAddr", "w");
        fwrite ($tmp_handle, $tmp_msg_string);
        $result = pclose ($tmp_handle);
  }

We discussed that in Sept 2010. Editing php.ini is not practical, its easier to edit this code.

Regards,
Naz Snidanko
Desktop & Network Support
Wajax Power Systems