[ZendTo] Re: Revisiting the Return-Path change from Sept. 2010 archive

Craig Chambers craig at craigchambers.net
Wed May 18 16:36:32 BST 2011

Jules,

I have not found any other way besides editing the php.ini file :(

I am definitely not a code guru but I was wondering if the install script could prompt the installer for a return-path email address. Depending on how aggressive you wanted to be with the assumption that the return-path domain is the same, you could also pre-populate that email address and domain suffix in various places in the preferences file during installation as well.

- Craig