[ZendTo] Re: Organization requirement

Michael Masse mrm at medicine.wisc.edu
Tue May 17 16:38:00 BST 2011

Jules,

This works great and thank you so much for such a fast response, but there's one tiny nit pick problem with it.    It converts whatever I put within quotes to all lower case.  Since an organization name is typically a proper noun, capitalization matters in this instance.   Any chance of it keeping whatever case is specified in the config file?

-Mike

>>> On 5/16/2011 at 5:49 AM, in message <4DD10134.9000207 at Zend.To>, Jules <Jules at zend.to> wrote:

Mike,

You need to add this setting (with an appropriate value) to your preferences.php file:
  'authLDAPOrganization'  => 'My Organization',
and then just replace your /opt/zendto/lib/NSSLDAPAuthenticator.php with the (gunzipped) attached file. Make sure it's globally readable:
    chmod a+r /opt/zendto/lib/NSSLDAP*
And then try to log in. If it can read the organization from your LDAP directory attributes, then it will. But if that produces nothing it will use the "authLDAPOrganization" setting instead.

Please let me know how you get on.

Sorry I didn't get it to you over the weekend, a few things cropped up which I had to attend to (people win over computers every time! :-)

Cheers!
Jules.