[ZendTo] Re: New user interface! -- 1st beta

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Mar 31 21:26:36 BST 2011

I have come up with a trivial solution to this.
If you are using a local IP (and hence have the popup login box), and
you click on the "login" button in the main menu, you just get a page
that has the popup login box on it but otherwise just says "Please login
above.".

Only 1 username+password box, so users don't get confused.
And they will realise that next time they can just use the popup login
box (i.e. the long thin one) and save themselves a click.

Seems neat and simple to me. You too?

Jules.