[ZendTo] No Mail After Upgrade

Joshua F. Withrow jwithrow at matech.net
Thu Mar 31 18:41:55 BST 2011

Okay...  I have spent about 8 hours on this and can't figure out what's going on.  Yesterday I upgraded to the beta, and it seems that mail is not being generated on the server.  When I drop off a file, /var/log/maillog is not even getting updated (but I'm not receiving error messages).  If anybody has any ideas please let me know.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBEFA9.65F752D0]

Josh Withrow
Software Developer
Office: 410-548-1627 x154
Email: jwithrow at matech.net<mailto:jwithrow at matech.net>

This message is the property of Machining Technologies, Inc (MaTech) and the Information contained herein may be/is subject to the Code of Federal Regulations Chapter 22 International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). This data may not be resold, diverted, transferred, transshipped, made available to a foreign national within the United States, or otherwise disposed of in any other country outside of its intended destination, either in original form or after being incorporated through an intermediate process into other data without the prior written approval of the US Department of State. The information in this e-mail and subsequent attachments may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information that is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
No addressee should forward, print, copy or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete this e-mail. Thank You.