[ZendTo] Enhancement request.

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Wed Mar 23 17:37:31 GMT 2011

Hello Julian,

I'm currently upgrading from v3.63 to v3.73 on Centos.

Enhancement request:

I'm using the LDAP authenticator and I see that you now have a feature for limiting users authorized to access zendto using groups.

Would you consider adding the same group functionality for Admins?

example:
  // If both these 2 settings are set, then the users must be members of this administrator
  // group/role.
  // 'authLDAPAdminKey'     => 'memberOf',
  // 'authLDAPAdminRole'    => 'cn=zendtoAdmins,OU=securityGroups,DC=soton,DC=ac,DC=uk',
I'd like to keep the existing 'authAdmins' entry as a failsafe.

thanks!
Brad