[ZendTo] Re: Problem for remote users

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Mar 22 15:03:42 GMT 2011

Start by checking the timezone settings on your server. This can happen
if the PHP session cookies time out before they were created (which can
happen if the timezone is wrong).

Then check the entry in preferences.php called "emailDomainRegexp". That
Regexp has to match with your domain name. It thinks you are sending the
files to an external user (which you can't if you're not logged in).

Hope that helps!