[ZendTo] Re: Encoding for Short note to the recipients

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Mar 4 09:43:19 GMT 2011

On 04/03/2011 09:40, Barry Kwok wrote:
> Jules,
>
> I will start to study the code. But do you have any idea which file(s)
> should I start?
www/dropoff.php and lib/NSSDropoff.php should be the home of most/all of
it. Plus possibly SQLite.pm and MySQL.pm if you need to change the
database code (which I hope you won't, as it makes upgrades a whole lot
harder).

Jules.