[ZendTo] Re: Antwort: Re: Hitting upload limit on 64-bit centOS virtual machine

ROGERS Richard Richard.Rogers at staffs.ac.uk
Wed Jun 29 16:07:03 BST 2011

Hi -

Confirmed

-          memory_limit also as stated

-          correct php.ini file

-          restarting Apache

If you want to test with your own client it's at dropbox.staffs.ac.uk (and the PHP config can be checked at /phpinfo.php) - please bear in mind I have not added any extra disk yet ;-) - there should be about 6GB free currently.

This is pretty much the "stock" VM download, bar site re-naming.

Thanks and regards

Richard