[ZendTo] Re: Hitting upload limit on 64-bit centOS virtual machine

Chris Barber chris at techquility.net
Tue Jun 28 16:09:02 BST 2011

Richard,
Did you change the upload progress bar to false in preferences.php? The "real" progress bar errors out after 2 GB.

The setting is:
  'useRealProgressBar'   => FALSE,

Thanks,
Chris

Hi -

I have installed the CentOS 64-bit VM (v4.02) on our vSphere server and am encountering the following error:

Upload Error
There was an error while uploading 'SQL-Standard-FULL_ENU.iso'. The file size exceeds the limit imposed by PHP on the server; please contact the administrator regarding this problem.

This occurs after (as near as I can tell) about 2GB of the 3.1GB test file have been uploaded (using IE9 client on Windows 7).

I've checked the php.ini and acs.ini files and they look right (left as default); I've toned down the maxBytesForDropoff and maxBytesForFile in the preferences.php file (only because I haven't attached more storage yet!) but they are still well in excess of the actual file size (they are set to about 9GB).

Shouldn't this work on the 64-bit VM? Can you advise please?

Thanks and regards

Richard

--
Richard Rogers
Principal IT Officer, Client Technology and Applications

--
This message was scanned by Spam Ninjas and is believed to be clean.