[ZendTo] Re: Pick up delete file before all recipients have picked up

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jun 9 09:44:46 BST 2011

The "delete" button will only appear for the recipient if they are the
*only* recipient.

If there are 2 or more recipients, only the sender can delete it.

Unless of course it's been sitting around for ages, at which point
ZendTo will automatically delete it anyway, which is all configurable in
preferences.php.

Jules.