[ZendTo] Re: path to config file for package on ubuntu?

Lance Haig lhaig at redarmour.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 16:18:10 BST 2011

Ok so here is the rub.

I was entering the username as Camel.Case when creating the user

This would create the user dutifully as such in the db.

when you try auth it looks like the code does a to lower on the username
feature (or somethign like that) which then makes the user invalid.

So either when user creation is done the same to lower should be applied
or you need to allow people to have uppercase letters in their names.

I hope that helps

Lance

Lance Haig
Managing Director