[ZendTo] ZendTo ANNOUNCE: 4.03 released
Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jul 27 14:04:18 BST 2011
I have just released a new version of ZendTo 4.03.
You can download it as usual from
The changes in this release are:
- Forced usernames to all lower case when creating users, so case can be
safely ignored when users use ZendTo.
- Fixed security issue with ClaimID and Passcode being given away to users.
- Fixed bug causing "0" email address when there is no "mail" attribute in
the user's AD object.
- Improved references to encryption tools in New Dropoff form.
- Improved fixDropoffTable.php in upgrading guide to support both databases.
- Updated URL for recaptcha admin site, where you get the keys.
- Added checking for maxBytesForFile and maxBytesForDropoff in "new dropoff"
form. Only works on some browsers (eg. Chrome) as most can't do it yet.
- Started implementation of "Resend Dropoff" button.
- Fixed db handle bugs in fixDropoffTable.php.
- Fixed bug in dropoff.php causing errors in some browsers. Thanks NA Jared!
- Fixed "division by zero" errors in user database management scripts.
- Added support for quotas to MyZendTo. Read sql/README.MySQL for
- Now displays file and drop-off sizes where possible.
- Can now sort drop-offs by contents and date in MyZendTo.
- Made AD authenticator accept email addresses as well as usernames, for
who do not understand the difference. Simply ignores @.... in the
- Added RedHat 6 instructions for rebuilding PHP libraries to handle
- Removed unnecessary log debug output (specifically "Comparing" line).
Any problems, give me a shout as usual!
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng
Follow me at twitter.com/JulesFM
PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654
'All programs have a desire to be useful' - Tron, 1982
More information about the ZendTo