[ZendTo] Re: Configuration in database

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Jul 7 11:34:57 BST 2011

Jules,

As the moment the MailScanner integration is using the intelligence within ZendTo to decide if an attachment/or complete drop-off is greater than the allowed settings. Ideally I believe this should be moved within MailScanner, as the $message{} contains the necessary file information, and then it would speed up the batch processing as the files would not need to be sent across the ZendTo URL before being 1) accepted or/ 2) rejected due to size constraints. If the values could be read from a database then the ZendTo.pm would be able to use the Init() functions to refresh the data; which saves duplication of configuration between ZendTo and MailScanner.

Hope I am making sense! not had much sleep trying to get this all working.
--
Thanks, Phil