[ZendTo] Re: Force entry of email address

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Jul 7 11:27:00 BST 2011

Jules,

That is true indeed. I have already updated the code to force entry of an email address and perform basic JS validation on the field. The next step, and really is an RFE, will be the ability to add further recipients to existing drop-offs. When this happens it should send an email to only the new recipients. That way in NSSDropbox.php one can use $this->validRecipientEmail($_POST['emailAddr']) and ensure that the person picking up the drop-off was on the list of recipients. This would hopefully maintain the history of who has picked up files from an audit perspective.
--
Thanks, Phil