[ZendTo] Re: Administrator Auth

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Feb 24 11:03:50 GMT 2011

On 24/02/2011 09:33, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> [...]
In which case something is wrong with the username you gave it. The
username has to match the one you logged in as, and editing
authLDAPAdmins will only take effect after you have logged out of ZendTo
and logged back in again. You're aren't over-riding the value of
authLDAPAdmins elsewhere in the preferences.php file are you?