[ZendTo] Re: New Request File Functionality

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Feb 23 16:33:58 GMT 2011

I have just fixed all sorts of bugs in the new features in 3.70 and
released rpm, deb and tgz packages of 3.71.

Suggest you try the new code.

Sorry about that, have done a lot more testing this time. :)

I have always worked on "Release early, Release often". So I keep the
last known stable version on the web site too, and you can live on the
bleeding edge if you don't mind getting paper-cuts occasionally.

Jules.