[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo 3.70 released

Duncan, Brian M. brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com
Wed Feb 23 15:16:29 GMT 2011

I decided to see if your Ubuntu build has the same issues.

It does have the same issues.

I downloaded http://www.zend.to/files/ZendTo-Ubuntu-x86-3.70-2.zip and
set it up with bare minimum to test a large upload.

980 meg upload had the same issues, no status bar updates and the upload
failes to be accepted by zendto.

850 meg uploads and below in size work fine and the drop-off is accepted
and you get the dropoff summary.

Jules I don't know what is going on here but the progress bar helps
determine if zendto is not going to accept the upload.  I have found it
to be consistent that if the progress bar displays 100 the entire upload
when the upload finishes then zendto will not display the dropoff
summary.

Is there anything else specifically that I can do to help narrow down
what is causing this?  I was going to try next downloading the 3.65-1 VM
which still has the older PHP in it if I recall correctly and verify
that.

Thanks,

Brian

BRIAN M. DUNCAN
Data Security Administrator
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
525 W. Monroe Street / Chicago, IL 60661-3693
p / (312) 577-8045 f / (312) 577-4490
brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com / www.kattenlaw.com