[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo 3.70 released

Duncan, Brian M. brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com
Tue Feb 22 14:20:33 GMT 2011

Thanks Jules,

After putting in place the new_dropoff.tpl from the new version I now
have the animated gif working and uploading is back to working.

Problem is that it still does not accept an upload that is 980
megabytes.  When it finishes sending it it just resets the dropoff page
to ask for the recipient 1 info and the file you want to drop-off.

The 980 megabyte upload took 20 minutes at around 850 Kilobytes per
second.  It is not a timing parameter issue somewhere because I can
upload a file externally that is like 400 meg that takes an hour to send
and it works.

It does not go to the drop-off summary page.

All uploads below 850 megabytes are working fine still.

I still have my zendto directory from before I started all the progress
bar updates.  Even with the extensions to MySQL that I ran with the 3.70
upgrade can I go back?  I want to verify if I am having an issue with
large uploads on the version I was running for the last couple months.
I think that is 3.62.  I am hoping if I put 3.62 back in place, it won't
care about the extensions to the DB.

Thanks

Brian

BRIAN M. DUNCAN
Data Security Administrator
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
525 W. Monroe Street / Chicago, IL 60661-3693
p / (312) 577-8045 f / (312) 577-4490
brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com / www.kattenlaw.com