[ZendTo] Re: Release 3.64 with upload progress bars

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Feb 20 16:07:50 GMT 2011

I'll take a look at that, for sure.
Unfortunately it's its own PECL addition, not a standard one for which
RPMs and DEBs already exist. Which makes installing it harder, unless I
build my own RPM and DEB for it as well as everything else. :/

BTW I have also created a .deb package of ZendTo so it is easier to
install and upgrade in Ubuntu or Debian environments. I'll put it on the
website very soon so you can test it.