[ZendTo] Re: Release 3.64 with upload progress bars

Joshua F. Withrow jwithrow at matech.net
Fri Feb 11 15:56:22 GMT 2011

Using JQuery you should be able to refresh an element every few seconds that calls an external (separate) php file that computes the percentage complete and creates said progress area.  I haven’t looked yet, but I’m sure that’s what you’re doing but with an iFrame and a meta refresh.  Try it ajaxified and it should work better.  Let me finish what I’m working on at the moment, take a look, and send you something you can drop in.