[ZendTo] Re: Release 3.64 with upload progress bars

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Feb 11 16:21:34 GMT 2011

My friend who is redesigning the site knows far more about this than
anyone I know, and believe me that's saying something when you work
round here.

All this will be sorted out, anything more I do myself is a waste of my
time as it will have such a short shelf-life.

Jules.

On 11/02/2011 16:20, Rabellino Sergio wrote:
> Hi jules,
>  could you take a look at this http://www.albanx.com/ ?
>  It's only client side and only javascript (jquery), no flash, no
> applet, and support all the browsers.
>
> Maybe can simplify the progress bar in zendto.
> --
> Ing. Sergio Rabellino
>
> Il giorno 11/feb/2011, alle ore 17:10, "Duncan, Brian M."
> <brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com <mailto:brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com>> ha
> scritto:
>
>> OK thanks then it's not just me.  That was all I wanted to confirm.
>> I will hold off then in updating till that is sorted out.
>> Thanks for confirming that.
>>
>> BRIAN M. DUNCAN
>> Data Security Administrator
>> Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
>> 525 W. Monroe Street / Chicago, IL 60661-3693
>> p / (312) 577-8045 f / (312) 577-4490
>> brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com <mailto:brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com> /
>> www.kattenlaw.com <http://www.kattenlaw.com>

>>> Ubuntu-x64