[ZendTo] Release 3.64 with upload progress bars

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Feb 9 20:11:04 GMT 2011

I have just released a new version 3.64 including the much-requested
feature of upload progress bars.
This is currently only a VM for Ubuntu 64-bit and 32-bit systems.
If you want to run it on CentOS, then please see
     http://zend.to/progressbar.php

Note that as soon as I can get a new user interface written, version 4
will be released.
This current version is not perfect, and does not render perfectly on
Internet Explorer or Opera web browsers. However on Internet Explorer at
least, it should function.

I have also updated the VMs to the latest security patches and upgrades,
which require a new build of PHP including the 2Gbyte-maximum-upload fix.

Get it all from the downloads page at
     http://zend.to/

Please let me know how you get on.