[ZendTo] Re: Progress bars - APC installation error

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Feb 9 18:26:06 GMT 2011

If I get time very soon, I will do a release of the current UI with
progress bar added for CentOS and Ubuntu. It isn't too hard for me to do.

If I get a quiet day tomorrow, it's top of my non-day-job list.

Jules.