[ZendTo] Re: Installing on Ubuntu Server

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Feb 9 17:05:31 GMT 2011

Read the /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php and it will give you
instructions on how to set up the recaptcha correctly. For some reason I
haven't quite worked out yet, quite a few people have trouble with this.
Worked first time for me, so I don't see the problem... :(