[ZendTo] Re: Progress Bar Installation Problem

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Feb 4 09:05:14 GMT 2011

Ah, okay, I need to remove the yum.conf edit from the instructions if
you're running a 32-bit system. Almost everyone uses 64-bit these days. :-)

And I document stuff as well as I have the time to do. Sometimes that
means the early instructions go in the ChangeLog, but I aim to get as
much on the website as possible. But I do take your point. :)

Jules.