[ZendTo] Re: AD Authentication Won't Work

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Feb 2 18:45:59 GMT 2011

Okay, you can download it from
http://www.zend.to/files/zendto-progress-bar.tgz

You will basically have to replace your bin, templates, lib, www
directories under /opt/zendto with the corresponding directories (and
sub-directories) in the tgz file, and diff your preferences.php and
zendto.conf with the new one to work out what I have added so you can
update your files accordingly.

Note that this update does include the "disable captcha" code I sent to
someone on the list recently, so you can use that too.

As I say, it's not quite 100% perfect, but it should work okay to be usable.

For installation instructions, see the ChangeLog file in the tgz file,
you will need it to know how to install the stuff required for the
progress bar to work.

As I said, a full release will happen once the user interface has been
redesigned.

Hopefully that's enough to get you started!

Jules.