[ZendTo] Re: Storage

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Feb 2 12:43:06 GMT 2011

Don't understand exactly what you mean.

If you move /var/zendto to somewhere else, either make a softlink from
/var/zendto to the new location, or else update the location of the tree
in preferences.php.

ZendTo doesn't store the pathname in the database at all (just the
dropoff id), so you can quite safely move it. Nothing will break.

Hope that answers your question.

Jules.