[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo/MailScanner Integration Status

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Dec 20 15:57:14 GMT 2011

It as done by uxbod if I remember rightly, I think he's working on
updating the ZendTo patches for the new version. He's also called "Phil"
and if you look through either list archive for posts from "uxbod"
you'll find his address.

Jules.