[ZendTo] Re: CAPTCHA in Pick-up

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Dec 13 08:57:01 GMT 2011

The captcha problem is presumably down to a bug in Google's code, as all
I do is ask the captcha whether the test was successful or not. I don't
handle any of the user input or processing of it at all, that's all done
by Google.

The version number you see at the bottom is taken from
/opt/zendto/config/preferences.php. Some sites may well heavily
customise the user interface, enough that it's barely recognisable. At
that point they may prefer to set their own version number as well, so I
let you set it to what you like in preferences.php. I merely supply the
default value with the distribution.

Jules.