[ZendTo] CAPTCHA in Pick-up

Joao Alexandre jalexandre1964 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:53:16 GMT 2011

Hi All,

Today I've found, and I don't know if it's related to my installation
(Debian Squeeze built from ground up and updated today to 4.08), that
when you go to the ZendTo site without Login and click on "Pick-up",
you're presented with a Captcha and some times I can jump to the next
step just by typing the first word of the captcha. I couldn't find a
match (number of characters, etc), but this is odd and the security
blows away.

Probably this is particular to my installation but can you please try it out?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Joao