[ZendTo] {Disarmed} Re: Re: Release 4.04-3 beta

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat Aug 13 23:27:18 BST 2011

Hmmm..... The log is outside the DocumentRoot, but you may well be able
to just do
cd /opt/zendto/www
ln -s /var/zendto/zendto.log zendto.log

And then browse to http://your-zendto-site/zendto.log
to see the log file, the end of which will show you what you want.

If that doesn't work, them remove /opt/zendto/www/zendto.log and repeat
the process again without the "-s". That should definitely work, so long
as /var/zendto and /opt/zendto/www are on the same filesystem/partition.

Jules.