[ZendTo] Re: Release 4.04-3 beta

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Fri Aug 12 13:46:26 BST 2011

Julian,
Our Support Staff (who does not have root access to see the logs) occasionally gets requests there the Authorized sender says that they sent a request for drop off, but in reality they never did.

Would you consider adding a feature that shows Drop-Off Requests Sent"

Our Support Staff would also like to see Who is deleting dropoffs.

Essentially, these are both audit log requests.

thanks
Brad

>>> On 8/12/2011 at 3:21 AM, Jules <Jules at zend.to> wrote:

I have just released a beta for testing purposes before I release a new
stable version.
It's 4.04-3 and you can download it at either of these 2 locations

http://zend.to/files/zendto-4.04-3.noarch.rpm
http://zend.to/files/zendto_4.04-3.deb

If you are using RedHat / CentOS / Fedora, you can then upgrade with
rpm -Uvh zendto-4.04-3.noarch.rpm

If you are using Ubuntu / Debian, you can then upgrade with
sudo dpkg -i zendto_4.04-3.deb

Please let me know how you get on!

Many thanks,

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011
'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman