[ZendTo] Re: Centos Yum install

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Apr 15 14:46:50 BST 2011

On 15/04/2011 14:22, Elston, Ian wrote:
> Hi
>
> Re. the local - IPs - you say that the 3.90+ version is in Beta, but
> this is 3.74 from yum.
Ah yes. It is used in the new user interface which is still in beta
until this weekend.
> The AD /group authentication - it works, but it just gives 4 errors, not
> 1.
Okay, thanks for that. I probably won't have time now, but will try to
get to it over the weekend.
> Re. mail - I've edited the sendmail.mc, ran the make and yeah, it works,
> if I less the sendmail.cf I can see that the hostname has changed (for
> the sake of testing I changed it to the IP). Mail still doesn't get
> delivered though.
After doing the "make" you need to "service sendmail restart" as well to
make it re-read the configuration.
>   If I check /var/log/maillog it's complaining about 'no
> route to host' .  Is there something else to configure in sendmail? The
> zendto server can lookup my smtp server, and I can complete the
> transaction via telnet using the same sending address. So it appears
> sendmail can't route to the smtp server.
>
> " Apr 15 14:17:00 mumford sendmail[27299]: p3FDH0aw027299: from=apache,
> size=688, class=0, nrcpts=1,
> msgid=<201104151317.p3FDH0aw027299 at mumford.bolton.ac.uk>,
> relay=apache at localhost
>
> Apr 15 14:17:03 mumford sendmail[27299]: p3FDH0aw027299:
> to=ian.elston at gmail.com, ctladdr=apache (48/48), delay=00:00:03,
> xdelay=00:00:03, mailer=relay, pri=30688, relay=[127.0.0.1] [127.0.0.1],
> dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred: [127.0.0.1]: No route to host"
>

> Re. Graphs - indeed they are there now.
Cool. But I will look into the missing png file though. As you say, this
shouldn't happen!