[ZendTo] New user interface -- Final beta

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Apr 6 10:37:35 BST 2011

I have just released what I intend to be the final beta of 3.94 before I
go for a stable release of 4.00.

Craig Chambers has kindly fixed the remaining IE and Chrome problems for
me, and it now looks good in just about everything!

So please give this one a try, even if you haven't tried any of the
previous betas, as I would very much like to know about any last-minute
issues.

Download as usual from http://zend.to/downloads.php

There are now screenshots on the website too, so you can see what it
will look like!

Many thanks,