[ZendTo] Re: New user interface -- 3rd beta

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Apr 4 10:47:26 BST 2011

On 04/04/2011 09:44, Craig Chambers wrote:
> Jules,
>
> Thanks for the updated files, that did the trick.
>
> I have been working on some of the css bugs in IE. At this point I think I
> have most of them hammered out. I think the best way to review the files
> would be to do a file comparison since I was experimenting and am not 100%
> sure I documented all the changes. I haven't finished testing them but
> they do work in IE7 and IE 8 and Chrome on the Mac. I should have more
> complete testing done before 4:00pm PST (GMT-8). What is the best way to
> get them to you? Email?
Err, by ZendTo surely? Bung them all in a zip file and ZendTo them to
me. You can use our old Zendto server at http://dropoff.ecs.soton.ac.uk/.

Many thanks for doing this, it is hugely appreciated ! (my web guy is on
holiday now)

Thanks!