[ZendTo] Re: Found a bug

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Fri Apr 1 19:55:20 BST 2011

>>> On 4/1/2011 at 10:21 AM, "Joshua F. Withrow" <jwithrow at matech.net>
wrote:

In the “Request A Dropoff” page, you have From, then To, The Subject,
and then Subject again…  I believe the Subject next to Name should be
“Email Address” ☺

Also…  when trying to submit a request, I receive an error:
Request error
Database failure writing request information. Please contact your
system administrator.

Re: Database failure writing request information. Please contact your
system administrator.
I had that issue..  turns out I had the wrong sql password in the
preferences and it did not match the password in mysql.
Cheers.

Any ideas?

Josh Withrow
Software Developer
Office: 410-548-1627 x154
Email: jwithrow at matech.net

This message is the property of Machining Technologies, Inc (MaTech)
and the Information contained herein may be/is subject to the Code of
Federal Regulations Chapter 22 International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR).  This data may not be resold, diverted, transferred,
transshipped, made available to a foreign national within the United
States, or otherwise disposed of in any other country outside of its
intended destination, either in original form or after being
incorporated through an intermediate process into other data without the
prior written approval of the US Department of State.  The  information
in  this e-mail  and  subsequent  attachments  may contain legally
privileged, proprietary  and/or  confidential information  that  is
intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
No addressee should  forward, print, copy or otherwise reproduce  this
message  in  any manner that  would allow  it  to  be  viewed by any
individual  not  originally listed  as the recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail
information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return
e-mail and delete this e-mail. Thank You.