[ZendTo] Re: Return-Path change

Naz Snidanko nsnidanko at harperpowerproducts.com
Wed Sep 22 14:40:35 BST 2010

I confirm this behavior with postfix (Ubuntu 10 LTS) too. It overwrites
Return-Path header. Postfix ignores Errors-To header and sends bounced
messages to Return-Path header's address.

Yes as someone pointed out mail() should be used with -f parameter.

Regards,

Naz Snidanko

Desktop & Network Support

Harper Power Products Inc.