[ZendTo] Re: Version 3.56 released

Duncan, Brian M. brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com
Tue Jul 20 16:31:28 BST 2010

I updated and was able to login and everything seemed to work fine with
Firefox.

Have an odd problem with IE V7 (7.0.6002.18005)

I can access the site and click on Login and then enter ID and password,
get sent back to main menu with the lock ICON showing locked.

If I click on Drop-offs by Me or Drop-offs for Me I get:

Access Denied
This feature is only available to users who have logged-in to the
system.

And it shows a unlocked ICON in the right corner.

If I then click Return to the XXX main menu it is then unlocked and I
can Login again and repeat and it will still say Access Denied.

If I do the same with Firefox everything works fine.

Something with the Cookies? My IE is a default install.

BRIAN M. DUNCAN
Data Security Administrator
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
525 W. Monroe Street / Chicago, IL 60661-3693
p / (312) 577-8045 f / (312) 577-4490
brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com / www.kattenlaw.com