[ZendTo] Re: Version 3.56 released

Jules Jules at ZendTo.com
Tue Jul 20 09:56:30 BST 2010

Found and fixed. I am just releasing 3.56-2 which corrects this.

You'll need to check your preferences.php, but otherwise just 'rpm -Uvh
zendto-3.56-2.noarch.rpm'.
The only change I have made to preferences.php is to add "A-Z" after
every occurrence of "a-z" so it all handles upper-case email addresses
and so on as well as lower-case ones.

Jules.