[ZendTo] Re: Local sender email address invalid

Jules Jules at ZendTo.com
Sat Jul 17 12:45:33 BST 2010

For the next release, I have moved that dirty great regexp (which is
hard-coded umpteen times in their code :-( into the preferences.php file
so it is easily set-able and only defined once.

Jules.

On 16/07/2010 17:18, Steve Mason wrote:
> I'll try this again from the correct mail account...
> Hmm I spoke to soon. Went to do a demo, and something is broken.
> When I log in as an internal user, and go to do a dropoff, I get:
> Upload Error
> The sender email address you entered was invalid. Use the back button
> in your browser to go back and fix this omission before trying again.
> I did an RPM --update to 3.55, and it didn't help.
> I don't see any errors in the log.  I thought it might be the regexp
> in the config file, but I don't see it, but then I've always had
> trouble with regexp...
> Here's the relevant text (I think) from the preferences:
>
> // the default email domain when just usernames are supplied
>   'defaultEmailDomain' => 'kmss.ca',
>   // regular expression defining the email domain(s) of "internal" users.
>   // This example matches soton.ac.uk and *.soton.ac.uk
>   'emailDomainRegexp' => '^([a-z]+\.)?kmss\.ca$',
>   // regular expression defining a valid username for the Login page.
>   'usernameRegexp'    => '/^([a-z0-9][a-z0-9\_\.\-]*)$/',
> Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Steve

www.ZendTo.com