[ZendTo] Re: How are you getting on?

Mark McIntosh mmcintosh at snakehill.net
Fri Jul 16 15:10:21 BST 2010

Hello Jules,

I attempted this on an earlier version and will look to try again with
the newer version. I had issues with authentication as I have no AD
environment. I do however have IMAP server but I could not seem to get
that to work. I have decieded to go ahead and use an LDAP server as I
could then use it for multiple domains. If anyone else has given this a
try please let me know.

Once again thanks for all your work.

Mark