[ZendTo] Re: Idea

Sergio Rabellino rabellino at di.unito.it
Thu Aug 12 11:46:00 BST 2010

Pressing the back-button after a dropoff cause a "resend data" request
to the user: if he tells "yes", the same file/message is sent again and
two equal dropoff are stored. I'm not against the reuse of the auth as
an absolute requisite, you convince me, but i feel it more robust if i
can't do the same operation twice.

bye.