[ZendTo] Re: Release 3.61

Naz Snidanko nsnidanko at harperpowerproducts.com
Mon Aug 9 13:46:41 BST 2010

Hi Jules,

It is nice to see this product coming that far from its initial
announcement in mailscanner list. As for extra feature it would be nice
to have file upload restrictions, similar to what you have in
mailscanner (check with file -i) so you can prevent users from sharing
junk (ie video and music files).
Maybe creating "rules" file in config directory and using regex to
compare.

Thank you for the good work,

Naz Snidanko
Desktop & Network Support