[ZendTo] Re: LDAP not setting 'Your name' in the Upload page

Jules Jules at ZendTo.com
Wed Aug 4 15:46:54 BST 2010

On 04/08/2010 15:26, Brad Beckenhauer wrote:
> Hi Julian,
> LDAP authentication is working, but when I started testing the web
> interface today I found an issue in the Drop-Off (upload) page as
> shown in the graphic below.
> Notice that the "Your name" field is set to '0' (zero).
It will almost certainly use "displayName" for the "Your name", you may
need to use "cn" instead in LDAP.

Try the attached NSSLDAPAuthenticator.php file.

www.ZendTo.com

Contact me!
Contact me!